Tuesday 3 April 2012

Organising Chaos

Pregnancy Update: 25+1 Weeks 105 Days to Go!

I got home from work yesterday and realised that if I am going to become a mother then I need a little more organisation in my life. I am already a somewhat organised person on a day to day basis, to the point where I carry a week-to-a-page diary, but I don't actually use it all that often.

So I have decided that what I need is some sort of Day-Planner that can include everything, I am not really into electronic planners which is what I don't use my iPad. Basically it's easier to purchase a new pen if it runs out rather than charging a battery if it goes flat on-the-go. I want to create something that can organise:
  • Work Schedule
  • Daily/Weekly/Monthly Appointments
  • Blog Posts
  • Shopping Lists
  • Phone & Address Lists
  • Art Journaling Layouts
Just to name a few.........

Ok so I have this binder that will be great for this project, and I have also found some printable planner pages that would be perfect also. I will have to keep you posted on how it is comming along.

But before I go I will leave you with a photo of the binder that I am going to use, I have taken the original cover off of it and put it back together using strong card. I still need to decorate the cover, and I think that I am going to go for a vintage look or at least as clost as I can get to that.



I have also decided to use cream colored paper and dividers in the Binder also, just to give it that extra special something.

No comments:

Post a Comment