Wednesday 4 April 2012

Printable Planner Pages & A New Look

I was going to create my own pages for my Day-Planner but because I am getting that much bigger with the pregnancy and all, I am finding it alot more uncomfortable no I mean PAINFUL to sit at the computer for long periods of time (I have even limited my WOW playing to one hour). So instead I did a Google search for Free Day-Planner Printables and low and behold I found the following.........
Amanda Hawkins
Click to go to Amanda's Website
There are some great free printable day-planner pages here, not to mention heaps of other things that are worth checking out. Here is a picture of some of the pages that I have used from Amanda's Blog:




Then again looking at these and seeing what Amanda has created makes me think that I could prolly do these myself without too much effort. So maybe I am a little inspired to create something so that I can say that this day-planner is all my own work. I mean the ideas come from someone else but I think that I could create something potentially good here. I am going to see how this turns out, then decide if they are good enough to share here on my blog.

I am also working on a new look for my blog, time to put all that graphic design training into practice. I have only done some basic graphic design courses and I do have a degree in computer programming that although is a little outdated maybe rather useful.........

So keep checking back for my new look, I may surprise some people!

No comments:

Post a Comment