Monday 7 May 2012

Been on hiatus

Pregnancy Update: 30 Weeks, 70 days to go!

Ok so I have not been on here much over the last couple of weeks, actually it's been that long that the last time I posted I was 25 weeks pregnant, WOW! that was 5 weeks ago. I do however have some news on the baby front........

It looks as if my little man will be entering this world a little sooner than expected, 3 weeks sooner to be exact. Basically I had a car accident last year just before I found out that I had a "bun-in-the-oven" so to speak. I was injured quite badly to the point that I have what Dr's call "Pars Fractures" in my 4th & 5th lumbar, they will never heal up and probably not get worse but I will have to live with lower back pain for the rest of my life.

Becasue my dear little one is growing so well, he is putting more and more strain on my back (more so than a healthy pregnant woman would experience.) so the Dr's have thought it over carefully and have decided to induce me at approximatly 37 weeks. They don't want to risk making my back any worse than it has to be.

We still have so much stuff to do in the next 7 weeks, before the baby arrives. Hardly anything is done and we still don't have his furniture, car seat or bath. I am way behind it's not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment