Tuesday 12 June 2012

Index Cards and Daisy Yellow

Now that I have plenty of spare time (until my little boy arives anyway) I have decided to start being creative on an almost daily basis, just as the title of my blog says........

So to start with I have decided to join the ICAD challenge over here at Daisy Yellow Blog. I have been a long time stalker I mean viewer of Tammy's blog and have at times found it extreamly informative and facinating, I just never really had the time to put any of her ideas into action. All that is about to change.

According to the rules of the ICAD challenge you can just start anywhere, you don't need to catch up. I have decided that I really want to catch up.  So I have decided to create 2-3 Index Cards a day and post them here on my blog.

ICAD day #4 - Stripes

ICAD # 1 - Pitt Pens on Index Card
Not my best work but I am happy with my first attempt (second actually I tore up the first). I shall update this post when I have finished the next 2 cards that I will create today.

Until then.......

3 comments:

  1. I like your first card. Create now, when your little boy arrives you are going to be very busy! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray - you're off and running! Looking forward to more....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yes, but I really like your black and white lines!

    ReplyDelete