Sunday 23 September 2012

Finally Getting Creative........

Now that I have so much free time on my hands (I mean apart from my "Motherly Duties" I have decided to finally actually create something. My mother-in-law's birthday is coming up and since hallmark is starting to become a little pricy and considering I have what seems to be an endless supply of scrapbook and card making supplies, I figured that I would start by making her a birthday card.

I used papers and embellishments from the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothing's range, as well as some crocheted ribbon, and a Martha Stewart lace doily punch. I am really happy with the outcome. So without further ado here is how it turned out.......




I have also been playing around with some of the photo apps that I have installed on my iPad. Of course the photos I have used are of my beautiful little man. So here is what I have come up with:


He really loves his Tigger toy, and I think that this is one of the more creative photos I have taken. I am going to start reading books on how to take decent creative photos, especially now that I have a decent camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment